Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00898 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 5% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 49,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 46,643元 (CH$5,194,919) in Vina Causino.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 23 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuching costs RM120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Washington D.C. costs $23,225 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)