Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.839 CNY / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,728 prices entered by 321 different people.
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 28% more expensive than in Shanghai (China)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)