Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.992 CNY / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,694 prices entered by 328 different people.
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 31% more expensive than in Shanghai (China)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)