Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.578 CNY / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,646 prices entered by 329 different people.
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 24% more expensive than in Shanghai (China)
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 4 hours ago)