Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.825 CNY / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,707 prices entered by 316 different people.
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 14% more expensive than in Shanghai (China)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)