Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 835 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.751 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 6% more expensive than in Shanghai (China)
For example, you would need at least 44,393元 (59,119 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000元 in Shanghai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)