Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 874 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.014 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 35% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元48,000 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 元30,986 (7,720 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 12,000 Riels (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨250 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (about 1 hour ago)