Cost of living in Srinagar, India vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09868 CNY / INR
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 39% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 50,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 30,335元 (₨307,418) in Srinagar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $57,000 (about 2 hours ago)