Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.937 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 21% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 49,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 38,468元 (5,546 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)