Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.035 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 21% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 44,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 34,676元 (4,929 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baghdad costs 18,000,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)