Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 48%|
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06771 CNY / KES
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,807 prices entered by 242 different people.
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 22% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)