Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 49%|
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.085 CNY / PEN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,417 prices entered by 309 different people.
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$860 (about 2 hours ago)