Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 50%|
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.079 CNY / PEN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,418 prices entered by 306 different people.
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (42 minutes ago)