Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.308 CNY / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 841 prices entered by 112 different people.
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Shanghai (China)
For example, you would need at least 51,807元 (C$9,761) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 45,000元 in Shanghai.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,342 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lusaka costs 8,000 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)