Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 26%|
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.343 CNY / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,204 prices entered by 183 different people.
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is 12% more expensive than in Shanghai (China)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 10,630 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)