Cost of living in Basra, Iraq vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00591 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 7% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 43,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 39,899元 (6,754,688 Dinar) in Basra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £555 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 106 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Toluca costs Mex$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)