Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 609 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.698 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 45,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 30,702元 (R$ 18,086) in Ananindeua.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Malmo costs 38 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Amsterdam costs €459 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 550 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)