Cost of living in Accra, Ghana vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 51%|
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.385 CNY / GHS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,091 prices entered by 174 different people.
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 19% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 46,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 37,248元 (GH₵26,889) in Accra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)