Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 902 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31215 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元42,000 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 元22,279 (Mex$ 71,373) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)