Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 883 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36377 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元41,000 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 元25,042 (Mex$ 68,838) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)