Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 833 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34247 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 43,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 21,019元 (Mex$ 61,374) in Acapulco.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)