Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,156 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33885 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元46,000 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 元27,323 (Mex$ 80,634) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 2 hours ago)