Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Seville (Spain)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
Are you moving to Washington D.C.? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Washington D.C. of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Seville? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Willemstad costs ƒ 2.37 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Praia costs 110 Escudo (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)