Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Seville, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02739 EUR / UYU
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,482 prices entered by 168 different people.
Do you live in Seville? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 20% more expensive than in Seville (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,879 ($U105,131) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Seville.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)