Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 56% more expensive than in Seville (Spain)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
Are you moving to Frankfurt am Main? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Frankfurt am Main of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Seville? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨170 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osasco costs R$ 5.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 6 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salta costs ARS $7,490 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 30 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karlsruhe costs €500 (about 5 hours ago)