Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Seville, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 634 prices entered by 62 different people.
Do you live in Seville? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 10% cheaper than in Seville (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Seville you would need to make just about €2,340 in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Macao costs 31 Pataca (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Laguna Niguel, California costs $23,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30 (about 5 hours ago)