Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1128.450 KRW / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 997 prices entered by 157 different people.
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Seoul (South Korea)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in St. Gallen costs CHF 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$3.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hong Kong costs HK$35 (about 3 hours ago)