Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 52%|
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 285.721 KRW / MYR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,729 prices entered by 302 different people.
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 36% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kahramanmaraş costs 20TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 15TL (36 minutes ago)