Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Seoul, South Korea
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 12.823 KRW / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,608 prices entered by 816 different people.
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 59% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩5,630,000 in Seoul you would need to make just about ₩2,305,271 (ARS $179,776) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanliurfa costs 20TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Le Mans costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brest costs €1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Springs, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Agadir costs 600 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)