Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 27%|
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 163.939 KRW / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,393 prices entered by 350 different people.
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 16% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)