Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 15% cheaper than in Seattle, Washington (United States)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 13%|
Are you moving to Vancouver? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Vancouver of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Seattle, Washington? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 229 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €1,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Los Mochis costs Mex$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vancouver, Washington costs $3,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $254 (about 5 hours ago)