Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam vs Seattle, Washington, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,755 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00004 USD / VND
Do you live in Seattle, Washington? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 64% cheaper than in Seattle, Washington (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,900 in Seattle, Washington you would need to make just about $3,209 (74,554,420 ₫) in Da Nang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tegucigalpa costs L 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.11 (about 2 hours ago)