Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Sarnia, Canada
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 849 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021.
Do you live in Sarnia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 36% more expensive than in Sarnia (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,560 in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,100 in Sarnia.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Monterrey costs Mex$ 546 (about 3 hours ago)