Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan vs São Paulo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,353 prices entered by 412 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03840 BRL / JPY
Do you live in São Paulo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in São Paulo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,998 (¥468,757) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 14,000 in São Paulo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$106 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q125 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toluca costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Jose, California costs $1.11 (about 3 hours ago)