Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to São Paulo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.823 BRL / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 10,593 prices entered by 1,784 different people.
Do you live in São Paulo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in São Paulo (Brazil)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 120 C$ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 40元 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)