Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan vs São Paulo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,271 prices entered by 389 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.20387 BRL / TWD
Do you live in São Paulo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 78% more expensive than in São Paulo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,310 (104,528 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in São Paulo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (about 3 hours ago)