Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs São Paulo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 403%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,531 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09121 BRL / HTG
Do you live in São Paulo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 67% more expensive than in São Paulo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,034 (219,656 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in São Paulo.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Manila costs Php200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hua Hin costs 12,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)