Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to São Paulo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12476 BRL / UYU
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,006 prices entered by 907 different people.
Do you live in São Paulo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 5% cheaper than in São Paulo (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 11,000 in São Paulo you would need to make just about R$ 10,472 ($U83,935) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)