Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to São Paulo, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.456 BRL / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 9,741 prices entered by 1,429 different people.
Do you live in São Paulo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 26% cheaper than in São Paulo (Brazil)
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)