Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to São Paulo, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.357 BRL / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 10,090 prices entered by 1,516 different people.
Do you live in São Paulo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 28% cheaper than in São Paulo (Brazil)
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)