Cost of living in Holguín, Cuba vs São Paulo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,065 prices entered by 356 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.467 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in São Paulo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Holguín (Cuba) is 31% more expensive than in São Paulo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,662 (2,865 CUC) in Holguín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in São Paulo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bogotá costs COL$2,250 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antwerp costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)