Cost of living in Holguín, Cuba vs São Paulo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,030 prices entered by 355 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.468 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in São Paulo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Holguín (Cuba) is 31% more expensive than in São Paulo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,975 (3,105 CUC) in Holguín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 13,000 in São Paulo.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 275TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$23,380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 3,000,000 ₮ (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$900 (about 4 hours ago)