Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand vs São Paulo, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,519 prices entered by 406 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17765 BRL / THB
Do you live in São Paulo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is about the same as in São Paulo (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 12,000 in São Paulo you would need to make just about R$ 11,676 (65,727 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marseille costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $202 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 139 (about 1 hour ago)