Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 10% more expensive than in São Paulo (Brazil)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
Are you moving to Budapest? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Budapest of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in São Paulo? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Ensenada costs Mex$ 600 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)