Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 37% cheaper than in São Paulo (Brazil)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 29%|
Are you moving to Bogotá? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Bogotá of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in São Paulo? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florianopolis costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Doha costs 19 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Valparaiso costs CH$500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 60 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €450 (about 4 hours ago)