Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 121% more expensive than in São José dos Campos (Brazil)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
Are you moving to Charlotte, North Carolina? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Charlotte, North Carolina of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in São José dos Campos? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vigo costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulm costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sanliurfa costs 1,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 5 hours ago)