Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,018 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00327 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Sao Jose do Rio Preto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 77% more expensive than in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,326 (₩2,548,754) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)