Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,133 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03144 BRL / NPR
Do you live in Sao Jose do Rio Preto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 6% cheaper than in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Sao Jose do Rio Preto you would need to make just about R$ 4,338 (₨ 137,981) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)