Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 363 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00550 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Sao Jose do Rio Preto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 40% more expensive than in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,432 (CH$1,169,467) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (28 minutes ago)