Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs São Carlos, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.427 BRL / PLN
Do you live in São Carlos? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 56% more expensive than in São Carlos (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,826 (6,885 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,300 in São Carlos.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campeche costs Mex$ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 18 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Managua costs 28 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.75 (about 2 hours ago)