Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to São Carlos, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 241 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00129 BRL / COP
Do you live in São Carlos? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in São Carlos (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in São Carlos you would need to make just about R$ 4,713 (COL$3,654,087) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)