Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs São Carlos, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 170 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00123 BRL / COP
Do you live in São Carlos? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in São Carlos (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,700 in São Carlos you would need to make just about R$ 4,999 (COL$4,065,630) in Pereira.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 4 hours ago)