Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to São Carlos, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 209 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 BRL / COP
Do you live in São Carlos? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in São Carlos (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in São Carlos you would need to make just about R$ 4,641 (COL$3,852,581) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.67 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,269 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Georgetown costs 56,000 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (about 2 hours ago)