Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 681 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.727 BRL / GTQ
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 23% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,719 (Q13,369) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,900 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 1,200 NT$ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨40 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chongqing costs 5.97元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Gorakhpur costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)