Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 18.743 BRL / KWD
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 78% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,330 (Dinar 711) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,500 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 170 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr175 (about 2 hours ago)