Cost of living in Gibraltar vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.223 BRL / GIP
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 108% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,154 (£1,959) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,800 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Barranquilla costs COL$3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (36 minutes ago)