Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02686 BRL / GYD
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 52% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,150 (452,326 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,000 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Naucalpan costs Mex$ 389,900 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Innsbruck costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)