Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.617 BRL / EUR
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira (Portugal) is 69% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,312 (€1,709) in Funchal, Madeira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,700 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $130 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Munich costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bizerte costs 1.600 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)