Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05359 BRL / JPY
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 129% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,566 (¥290,458) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,800 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Naucalpan costs Mex$ 389,900 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Innsbruck costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)