Cost of living in Essen, Germany vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.666 BRL / EUR
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 106% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,789 (€2,069) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,700 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mariupol costs 6,000₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (22 minutes ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ranchi costs ₨303 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 102,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kota costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)